Please send resumes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Internships – 2018 – Houston
- Software Engineer
- C#, C++, java (angular), web development, database
- Flow Analysis/Support Engineer
- CFD with ANSYS Workbench and Fluent
- Extensive SolidWorks 3D modeling
We are looking for a Sales Director who will lead and grow our sales and execution efforts in Power Plant Performance Monitoring Prediction, and Optimization. We have a management structure where decisions can be taken quickly with minimum bureaucracy, and our team members enjoy a lot of flexibility. We need you to not only to do sales, but also get hands on with our products and services.
Location: Houston, Tx preferred, but remote location in southeast US may be considered. No relocation offered.
- Grow business in the performance monitoring, prediction and optimization space.
- Help develop new product lines
- Participate in trade show exhibits and conferences as well as present technical papers
- Maintain existing customer relationships as well as develop new ones
- Lead commercial process and develop yearly sales planes and strategies.
- Assist with developing new sales and marketing material.
- Travel to support customer relationships and close deals. Travel is flexible. Quality of life is valued.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Previous experience in the workforce in a customer facing role in sales or service with already existing contacts in the power industry with a minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Experience supporting or selling software solutions.
- Ability to draft professional and technical reports and communicate effectively with staff or end customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to travel to help support sales or customer projects.
- Independent work ethic with the ability to come up with solutions and new ideas.
- Detailed and organized.
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Life Insurance
- IRA options with company matching