Happy New Year!
Thanks for making it a great 2014. We are quickly preparing for 2015 and we hope to see you next year. We enjoy seeing your faces as you win prizes! Make sure to come back often for the latest information about where we will be, presentations and prizes.
- A&M Spring 2015 Engineering Career Fair – Jan 26—27 in College Station, TX.
We are looking for Mechanical, Aerospace and Computer Science Interns.
- 501FG User’s Conference – Feb 22—24 in Savannah, GA.
Come hear Dr. Ray Boucher talk about “Improving Load Forecasting Accuracy” on Monday, Feb 23rd. We will be giving away a prize during the presentation! We will also be available during the Vendor Fair at booth 56.
- 7F User’s Conference – May 10—15 in Denver, CO.
Stop by booth 49 on Tuesday night to speak with our Engineers and Sales Rep!
- Southern Company Technical Conference – Aug 11 – 13 in Birmingham, AL. Stop by our booth to speak with our engineers. We will be there Tuesday and Wednesday.
- CCUG/ST Conference – August 25 – 26 in Orlando, FL.
Stop by at our booth on Tuesday evening or come see our presentation to the users on “Improving Reliability, Operator Consistency, and Efficiency for Cycling CCGT Plants” . The presentation is on Wednesday afternoon from 4:45pm to 5:30pm in the Palazzo H room.
- The 7th EVI-GTI Gas Turbine Instrumentation Conference – November 3-5 in London, UK
The conference is a prime opportunity to meet with your fellow gas turbine instrumentation engineers and hear the very latest research developments from around the world. Our very own Ray Boucher, PhD will be doing a presentation about our very accurate ultrasonic Air Mass Flow Measurement system for gas turbines.nbsp;